Meet Dr. Abud
Dr. Ariel F. Abud of ARIEL F. ABUD, MD, LLC, is a board-certified Neurosurgeon with special emphasis on the treatment of brain and spine conditions. As the current President of the Mercer County Medical Society, Dr. Abud is a renowned leader in Neurosurgery. Dr. Abud has served Mercer County with advanced, neurosurgical expertise and innovative, world-class care in the practice of neurosurgery since 1973.
Dr. Abud received his medical degree from Universidad Nacional de Mexico in Mexico City. He went on to complete his residency at University Hospital in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, and at the Toronto Sick Children's Hospital at the University of Toronto.
After serving as attending Physician in Neurological Surgery at Metropolitan Hospital in New York, Dr. Abud established his private practice in Trenton, New Jersey. Dr. Abud has admitting privileges at Capital Health System in Trenton and Pennington, New Jersey, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, New Jersey.
Dr. Abud is dedicated to providing the latest, research-based, state-of-the-art procedures with minimally invasive techniques and endoscopy procedures to treat the brain and spine. With more than 35 years of experience diagnosing and treating brain and spine conditions, Dr. Abud has dedicated his adult life to serving the Mercer County community and looks forward to continuing to do so for many years to come.
Dr. Abud is certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, and he is proud to be a member of the following organizations:
- President of the Mercer County Medical Society 2012-2014
- Mercer County Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- American Medical Association
- New Jersey Neurosurgical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Hispanic-American Medical Association
- Society of Ibero Latin American Medical Professionals
Dr. Abud Specialties are as follows:
- Independent Medical Examining (IME's)
- Spine Surgery;
- Cervical and
- Lumbar Diseases
- Brain Pathology
- Years Performing IME's - 35yrs
- IME's Performed: 1000+ Deposed/Testified: 50+.
Dr. Abud is fluent in Spanish as well as English.